St. Louis, MO Metro >
815 Meramec Station Rd,
Sign in to Write a Tip
Playing second fiddle in St Louis.
A mention of custard in St Louis invokes thoughts of the competition 20 minutes east. In this review I will try to distinguish what sets Fritz's apart.
- Wide variety of pre-packaged quart custard to take home
- contents of concretes are mixed thoroughly and evenly
- low fat option for those who are looking for a low fat treat after a day of shopping
- brown cow (something like a root beer float) is a tastey treat on a hot afternoon
- located just off 141 makes it extremely accessible without the risk of falling into the street and getting hit by a bus.
The Turtle Rules!!.
Everyone has to go to Fritz's for a turtle sundae!
The best soft serve custard in town!
Sign in with Facebook
Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Get the Citysearch Mobile app so you can spend less time searching for great places, and more time enjoying them.
Get it Now