A 23-yr old friend that I went to high
school with just passed away last night (taken off life-support) due to complications from the E.Coli virus, due to eating food from this restaurant. DO NOT EAT HERE.
Watch Your Receipt!!.
We ordered from this place.. Our total was $22.36, we tipped the guy $2.50 - so $24.86 should have been taken from our account. They took $47.22!!! We're still waiting as they VERY RUDELY attempt to find the paperwork which is "lost" so that they can correct the situation..... If you use them, keep a VERY close eye on your receipt total and what they actually charge your account!